Friday, December 16, 2005

Ho Ho Ho


Hey people-kins. I'm heading to my parents' home back in good ol' FL for the holidays. If I'm not online a lot, I wish you happy holidays!!! (Please, don't write me threatening to throw away my holiday card when/if it arrives! :) ) I'm looking forward to a relaxing time with la familia, maybe some good outdoor activities, and who knows what else. Leave me your plans in a comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you say Happy Holidays! ;)

I will be going back to good old Missouri for 6 days starting next Friday. I'm looking forward to relaxing, catching up on some reading and crocheting, and hanging with the fam. Whee!

Anonymous said...

kewl parental conrtols let me leave a comment!!! lol

i hope you and ur family had fun. and i hope you. vicki. adrea. aunt mary-joe and uncle fern all got to spend some time together and got everything ur possibly wanted for x mas

much love
ur buddy doug