Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Two pounds down

Weeeee!! I got on the evil scale (my friend has a scale that makes me heavier than the one I have at home) and it turns out I lost two pounds thus far! I graze all day, eating carrots, and have much smaller meals. I've also been doing 20 minutes of exercise each morning. Yay me! *patting myself on the back* I've been trying this workout program called Turb0 J@m (that's really supposed to be an "a" but I don't want my blog to be linked to the product), and it's really a lot of fun. Keep the funny captions coming!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I just got back from my weight watchers meeting, and I lost 2 lbs this week. Way to go us!

NoisyV said...

I haven't lost anymore! :) I think I look better though... so THAT is good!