Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What do you think?!

So, I'm moving into a new apartment and I have an eating nook where I would like to get a cute dining set. I'm looking at three themes here:

1) Diner




2) A more expensive diner option, but I get sparkly colors! I would either pick blue and white OR pink and white (white trim not shown below)


3) I love the Norwegian designs. It fits so nicely together!

4) Here is an Asian design that I'm a big fan of. This table is rather tall... so it's perfect for me.... ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for #1 or #2. Depending on how much more expensive it is, and how cute it looks in pink :). Definitely the pink, btw. You already have the blue with your couch -- you need some warm colours too :).

Heidi said...

I like the diner options, but also like number 4...

Anonymous said...

i like everything but i think the colour one would be the most you. i would say blue since you have a ton of pink stuff and if you have a blue couch, different shades of blue would look awesome throughout the house to tie everything in together!

i miss ya xoxoxo
-annie

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I'm kind of a fan of the Norwegian. It looks kind of office like though, but I like the way it kind of "closes" after you're done using the table. :)

Anonymous said...

blue sparkly diner option!!! go blue!!! and, u can invite guests from norwegia!! ;-)