Thursday, April 12, 2007

My new apartment ROCKS

I had a great weekend with my dear sister, Sequoia Jo. She helped me unpack (which was a huge task) and we did a lot of shopping, eating and all that good stuff. I miss her already!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

We shopped at some normal chain store kind of places like t@rget but we also went to downtown San Francisco and raided the boutiques. Bobby Bubbles and Sequoia were so sweet and got me b-day presents that ROCK the house. I'll take some pics of those too and post them. More than presents, though, I just enjoyed their company.

We ate at some really posh joints, like IHOP ;), McDs, and an actually posh place, Citizen Thai. It was truly excellent. I had gone there before with another one of my friends and it really stuck in my mind as one of my favorite places to eat ever.

Thank goodness the weather was decent for most of my sister's stay. It was nice enough that we sat outside at the plaza across the street and enjoyed an ice cream. A+

I also had a friends night where my closest friends here came over and we played Apples to Apples, chowed down on some pizza and giggled to our hearts content.

I am going to take some photos of my new apartment this weekend so be sure to check in next week to see my kick-butt place!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

1. You better post pictures!
2. Apples to Apples rocks the house!
3. Happy birthday a day early!

Anonymous said...

good times with great friends is AWESOME!!!!! glad it was fun and hope you continue to have fun fun days!!! -annie