Hey all! I had a pretty rockin' weekend!
It started off hanging out with my new, and very awesome friend, Ranjani. We had so much fun together that she decided to tell me that she was Fate and I was Destiny, and we were meant to be together. :) Together, we went to the farmer's market, bought yummy pastries, flowers, food, yadda yadda.
Afterwards, I decided to get my holiday shopping done so that I don't have to deal with all the other people next month. So far, I have a present for my sisters.... Everyone else, sorry! I didn't see anything cool for you yet!
The evening brought good times with Jess and Rodrigo. We went to Burlingame Ave, walked around, ate some yummy sushi! Then we chilled at Rodrigo's and played Guitar Hero II. I'm happy to announce that I beat it on hard. I was so inspired by the game that I bought Guitar Hero III the next day.
I played Guitar Hero III all day and I finished it on hard. It took an hour for me to beat the devil (the final boss)... I then proceeded to play the game on expert. I am nine songs away from winning expert. Wish me luck! I just keep getting better and better as I try to learn more techniques.
Love y'all!
2 comments:
Good luck you crazy guitar playing hero!
you rock. and such.
-sequoia jo
Post a Comment