Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bad phrases!!!

Hi everyone! I've been watching Americ@n Gl@di@tors on a regular basis now, and have taken notice of a very scary and weird gladiator named Wolf. Last night he said something to the effect of:

"Ever since I was a pup, I've been attracted to the color red (he was talking about blood, as well the contestant's outfit). Whenever I see it, I take it down."

and

"I can see the blood dripping from my fangs."

I hope that you can come up with something as terrible and then we can see if any of these classic quotes will actually be said. Person with the most points... gets bragging rights....

16 comments:

NoisyV said...

Suggestion One:

I just finished marking my territory and next, I'm gonna pee on you!

Anonymous said...

(sung to the tune of little red riding hood)
hey there little red gladiator! you sure are looking good!! you're everything a big bad wolf coulf want!! AOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i mean, baaa......

-sequoia jo

Anonymous said...

In touch with the ground
Im on the hunt Im after you
Scent and a sound, Im lost and Im found
And Im hungry like the wolf
Strut on a line, its discord and rhyme
I howl and I whine Im after you
Mouth is alive all running inside
And Im hungry like the wolf

-sequoia jo
ps- i realize this is giving the moron a lot of credit... :)

Anonymous said...

AAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
howl at a playa!

-sequoia jo

Anonymous said...

i'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow you gladiators over!!

-sequoia jo

NoisyV said...

It smells like hunting time!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna huff and I'm gonna puff and I'm gonna wheezing smoking cough your house down with my 'roid fluid filled lungs!!!

Jennie said...

Oh, man, that marking territory/peeing one is TOO FUNNY! I love it.

The lyrics from "Hungry Like the Wolf" are a great idea too!

Yeah, Wolf very much freaks me out. He just seems so...serious about it. Yipe!

I just realized that I have no bad phrases to add. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this post and its comments. I'll give it some thought...but I don't think anyone can beat your marked-territory one!!!

=Jennie, aka Sam's wife, aka Gwen's mom=

Jennie said...

I'm gonna send you home with your tail between your legs!

Jennie said...

I've recently been taken off the endangered species list, and now I'm comin' for YOU!

Heidi said...

There's a blood moon out tonight! HOWWWWWLLLL

Jennie said...

I will kick your ass ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, BOY!!!

Er...I mean....

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaoooooooogggaa!! Cookie Crisps!!

Anonymous said...

he could also sniff the contestants butts and claim to smell fear

Anonymous said...

The Wolf has taken down some new prey.

Anonymous said...

He could say "I have a keen sense of smell and enjoy hunting in packs and longs walks on the beach"