By request, here are some photos... it was a little too dark when I took these... even though my flash was on... Please remember, this is a camera phone! :-P
HEY HOMIE!!!! You look so hotttt, as my BFF Paris would say, haha! Well babe, I miss you like crazy! Can u hear my singing the song?? Huh, huh? Keep it skanky, like me, btw, do u have any suggestions for me for halloween. I gotta look sexy and vixenish, I was thinking a super hot flight attendant or sultry librarian??? Let me know cutie pie. I love you.
2 comments:
What did you do to your hair? ;)
I love it!!
HEY HOMIE!!!! You look so hotttt, as my BFF Paris would say, haha! Well babe, I miss you like crazy! Can u hear my singing the song?? Huh, huh? Keep it skanky, like me, btw, do u have any suggestions for me for halloween. I gotta look sexy and vixenish, I was thinking a super hot flight attendant or sultry librarian??? Let me know cutie pie. I love you.
Post a Comment