Hey everyone! I hope you all had a splendid Thanksgiving. I had a great one myself and enjoyed the company of my immediate family! We did a whole bunch of things so I'll do a brief rundown...
Day 1
Sweet Chum arrived late at night, and we went home, turned on the Christmas lights and watched Home Alone until we fell asleep! FUN!!
Day 2
Sweet Chum and I went to good ol' SF to buy her some pretty make up for the holidays. She looks gorgeous! We also drove around the city looking at all of the tourist destinations such as Lombard Street and whatnot.
Day 3
Picked up the parents from the airport and grabbed some good ol' lunch at Denny's. I showed them my apartment and we went grocery shopping for the food for Thanksgiving! FUN and YUM!
Day 4
Poopy McPloppers, Sweet Chum, Chipmunk, SeƱor Frog, and myself headed up to Sonoma to check out the wineries, the cheese factory, and most importantly the VIEW! How gorgeous! For some reason I completely forgot about this day until just now!! What's wrong with me? (But don't REALLY answer that question!)
Day 5
Sweetchum and the Chipmunk got their hair cut and makeup done at my salon. They looked HOT! *Sizzle* We grabbed lunch at the local deli (which was DEEELICIOUS) and headed home. Later, we picked up Sequoia Jo at the airport!!!
Day 6
Thanksgiving Day: Pigged out, sang holiday carols, put up my tree.. ooooooo lights!!!!!!
Day 7
Went for brunch at the Cliff House (DEEEEEELICIOUS AGAIN! Thanks Mom and Dad) and then drove along the Pacific Ocean until we reached Sea Bowl! We went bowling and had a blast. Pacifica is a great little town.
Day 8
Sweet Chum left for NC and my parents rented a car and drove down to Hearst Castle. Sequoia Jo and myself went on a shopping spree and had so much fun. We filled up on Taco Bell, went home, got dressed for the symphony and went to listen/to see The Messiah! "Hoo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ho ho" "Despis-ed! Rejected!" We had a great time!!
Day 9
Parents returned from Hearst Castle in the afternoon.. chilled with Sequoia Jo and then took her to the airport.
Day 10
I got sick and my parents were kind enough to take care of me and help me straighten my place before they left.
Day 11
Drove my parents to the airport and went home to sleep.
It was a wonderful holiday. I had a great time! Thanks fam!
1 comment:
Hey, Senor Frog had a great time with Noisy V
Post a Comment