Oh my gosh! I used to be a big fan of the Jetsons until I saw the episode entitled, "Jane's driving lesson". Throughout the entire episode, the men characters were making comments about how women should 1)not drive because their brains are not competent enough for such mechanical actions 2)should stay in the kitchen and 3)be home in the evening to greet their men. I always said it would be so cool to live way back when blah blah blah, but really it would probably be the most frustrating thing I would have experienced. I hate anyone believing or telling me that I'm not competent to do anything. Here's the show synopsis:
Jane's Driving Lesson
Jane gets fed up with public transportation and decides to take driving lessons. After all, Elroy can get a learner's permit when he's 8 years old, so Jane should be able to get driving lessons, can't she? Her talents scare the teacher so much, he goes back hunting wild lions again. Accidentally Jane thinks she's got a new instructor while that persons turns out to be a crook on the run ...
No comments:
Post a Comment