The other day I was out getting a Mother's Day present for my mom, duh, where I was at a stop light looking around. In front of me, I saw a black Range Rover with a parrot sitting on the window ledge! It was real too... squacking and bobbing. If that wasn't kooky enough, there was a perch built into the car where another parrot was chilling. Crazy huh? I've seen cats and dogs in the car, but never parrots.
p.s. I remember when we first moved to Miami. We went to Bayside, this giant outdoor shopping mall, and we took a photo with parrots. I thought to myself, "hmm... this must be what life is like in this tropical paradise." That was the last time I saw a parrot there. :) Stupid kid.
p.p.s. There are lots of wild parakeets and love birds though.
p.p.p.s. Don't make fun of my state. It is gorgeous so don't hate
p.p.p.p.s. I'm now a Californian, and I love this state, but I will always have a special place in my heart for South Florida. Just like California, the place is naturally unique with diverse people, ecosystems and energy!
THE END
1 comment:
Hahaha, I remember those magnificent parrots at Bayside! We were special!
Post a Comment