Monday, November 20, 2006

Do you believe in "psychics"?


Something recently happened to my family that involved a psychic where he was able to speak with the spirit of my grandfather. Without my parents asking anything, nor sharing any bits of information with this man or the bookstore they were at, he was able to describe him exactly, say his birthday, and give my parents two very meaningful and personal messages. The messages were not general statements, but were specific to things going on in their lives (both currently and in the past)and things only my grandfather would say. The psychic described my grandfather pacing back and forth waiting to speak (which is what he ALWAYS did when he was impatient) among other things. I really think I believe. He actually looked at my parents, in a crowd of people, and just told them these things. Unlike most of the people who were there answering questions, they were just at a bookstore listening to this man answer other people's questions. I think I just might believe. What this man said was too specific to not be true.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know, sometimes it seems impossible, but i definitely believe it too. kinda comforting. :) once the psychic said he was pacing, i was sold! :)

Anonymous said...

I have never been convinced by a psychic in real-life or on tv, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. I half-believe in tarot cards, so...

Anonymous said...

The psychic - Jeffrey Wands - hit too many specific buttons to be a fluke. At one point he asked mom if she had any questions - he did not probe anyone else the entire evening. At the very end of the session, he made eye contact with me and asked me if a birthday in January had any significance because there was a man standing next to me and had been pacing in the aisle.

Dad