So.... I got all of my holiday shopping for my family done this weekend! How rocking is that?! Now I don't have to haul my butt to the stores when everyone else is frantically running around! WEEEEE! I didn't get my dad his gift yet, but I know what I'm getting him and I'll get the gift online.
I also CLEANED my apartment. I mopped, vacuumed, and scrubbed! *phew* I also completely reorganized my closet and got rid of some of my "fat clothes". It was a tough weekend!! Amazingly, I feel really refreshed from my 3 days of work! :-P
I think the AWESOME Sushi with Crumpleflumps was the highlight! Jean shopping rocked too *hug*
Question for the day: If a salesperson is high pressure, do you usually give in or get annoyed and leave? I'm a get annoyed and leave. Comments please!
2 comments:
You rock, girl!
I usually get annoyed. I don't necessarily leave, but I might hide in other parts of the store.
Send my present early, please.....
Post a Comment