Hey everyone! I hope that you're all home safe and are enjoying time with your family. I just flew in this morning at 5:00 AM EST, so I am pooped since that is 2 AM my time. I'm trying not to fall asleep now, so that I might be on regular schedule with the rest of the fam, but I think that it has brought on a cold instead. :( WAH! I feel like poop. I just finished wrapping all of my presents. YAY! There's something I really love about folding papers. I think I was meant to be Japanese... seriously....
It's great seeing my family. My older sister should be here any minute (excited), and I've already boogied with my little sis, chatted with my mama, and ate breakfast with my dad. All in all, good times! Take care everybody and enjoy your break!!
1 comment:
Welcome home, Baby! As usual, it is great having you home for the holidays (and any time you visit).
Post a Comment