Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've written anything, and I don't have too much more to say today. Life's been busy, as I'm sure it has been for everyone lately! I'm just going to type whatever comes to my head, and hopefully I'm not boring enough for you to want to stop reading. :)

I had a fabulous weekend, ate some GREAT food (filet mignon anyone?!?!), did a LITTLE bit of shopping (because it's crazy out there) and I enjoyed some quality time with Crumbly Crumbles.

Work has been kicking my butt and then some, but it's nothing that I didn't expect. I went into work early yesterday (8:00), so I left around 6 and went to an Indian restaurant, by myself, to get some grubs. After eating about half of it, I asked for it to go, went to the shoestore for about 10 minutes and met Miss JLio at the pool hall, where we proceeded to kick butt and play 15 ball and 9 ball. Yes, the food was sitting in my car, but it was in the 40s (maybe colder?!), so I didn't worry! :) We both played pretty well considering it had been a while since the last pool romp and neither of us had our cues. Believe me, that can make a big difference since the many of the hall cues are warped.

So did I get any shoes?! Well, yes. Unfortunately, when I was running out the door this morning at 6:30, I couldn't see in the dark while I was dashing to get to my car in the rain and I stepped in a giant puddle... crap. So my new flats are soaking wet and my feet are now bare.

My work computer has finished churning and so now I must hop to it!!

Have a great week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pool hall cues are warped and so is your game!!!! Practice Baby, practice,.... your ego will be bruised soon. My cue is in perfect shape.

NoisyV said...

Comments that only a loving father could make. :) BRING IT ON!

Anonymous said...

How dare you confuse me with your father... yuck!!
On the other hand he is a really cool dude and can annihilate you playing pool -- even playing right handed...

NoisyV said...

No one else calls me baby, DAD, and you are right handed!! :) Prepare to be defeated!!!!

Anonymous said...

Attention, Attention ---

All bookies predict a whipping at local pool halls in Boca....

Anonymous odds 1-1
Veronica odds 2-19

Anonymous said...

Put me down for 1,000 on anonymous. This is easy money - like taking candy from a Baby!

Anonymous said...

Please stop this nonsense. Using my name to hide animosities or inadequacies is not cool.
Anonymous - stop threatening my daughter!
Veronica - please practice really hard this week before you arrive!
The boa is ready to squeeze!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Saturday morning.... Denny's will be reserving a booth for us.