Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Totally lame

It's totally lame that people are writing the govenator to ask him to pardon the ever-so-famous hotel heiress. The fact that she was on parole to begin with is super sad let alone violating it. It seems to me like many many celebrities are getting in trouble with the law these days, including vehicular man slaughter and DWI/DUI. Personally, I'm glad that this judge cracked down on a big moron.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are writing the governor to pardon someone for a traffic violation (or whatever she did)? I can't even fully understand the concept there.

gonzalez.vix said...

you know what i have to say to that.....
THAT'S HOT!

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, this will likely just boost her fame (if that's even possible) beyond that of her "leaked" sex tape.

I STILL can't figure out what the fascination is that people seem to have with everything she does. Sometimes I feel we live in a strange country. . .

Anonymous said...

BBOOOO to paris!! this is where my superpower of vaporizing morons would come in very handy.... ;)
love always, sequoia jo