I recently made a commitment to myself that I would learn how to sew. I have an awesome Hello Kitty sewing machine but I have no idea how to use it. Those home economics classes in 6th grade really didn't pay off. If can recall my experience, it involved me threading the sewing machine in such a way that I would regularly break the needle. IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THAT!! If anyone is interested, I signed up for classes at the local college on Saturday mornings. Let me know! It's time to stretch my creative muscles. I can't wait to wear my new creations. Maybe I can open a store on etsy some day, or maybe be on project runway in 5 years.
Coming up in my life: Mario Brothers Sheet music! I found a really awesome version of ALL Mario Bros. music from any given game. It should be arriving soon, and who knows, maybe I'll invite a few of you over for a run-through. We'll have to be clever about time though, because my evil neighbor is SURELY lurking near by, phone in hand... ready to call the police. Can't wait to buy a place!
Between music, sewing, and work, I have my creativity quota filled. I suspect that sequoia jo will love that alliteration! Be ready for some pics of my stuff and maybe some videos of piano. Until next time, I'm Veronica Corningstone. Not really, but close enough.
4 comments:
A blog by the infamous Mrs. Veronica Cornholingstone, and I didn't know about it? Crazy! *subscribes*
Aww! Thanks Willkie!! This made my day.
I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine! I would totally make dresses and other cute things and would be a great skill to have to hem my own pants! I would take that class with you if I lived closer, I wish we would have when we were at IU. Remember our GOKI days? hehehe
Ron Ron, you are the coolest.net.edu.com.org.gov!
Post a Comment