Thursday, July 28, 2005


According to MSN greeting cards, the 23rd of July was Cutetsy Wootsie Day! It's too bad I missed it, but thank goodness EVERY day is Cutetsy Wootsie Day for me! *just look at me!! I'm a movie star!* Some other odd days included Air Conditioning Day, Redneck Day, Kiss Your Car Day, Chew the Fat day????, Alcatraz Day, Sock Puppet Assertiveness Day, Cut the Cheese Day, National Nothing Day (Sequoia Jo's favorite day to sleep in!), Be Kinda Smelly (Sweet Chum's Special Day, 5/02!) among others! I hope that all of you will take the initiative to always know what day it is, and act accordingly. I'm especially interested in seeing all of you Sock Puppet Assertiveness Day. I mean, does it get any better folks?!?!?!?  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy lady! *wolf whistle*

gonzalez.vix said...

Work it girl, work it. I got the perfect statement for ya, and it goes a lil somethin' like this THATS HOTTTTTTT!!! LOL, imagine me saying that in my infamous Paris voice! I love you cutsie wootsie.
PS, this is the co-winner of the movies I hate to love contest, don't be jealous. :)
Thanx for the award Vron, I couldn't have gotten it without you and your similar shared love for bad movies.

Lis Wright said...

Someone has way too much time on their hands...but you sure are lookin' good!