Thursday, July 21, 2005

Movies I hate to love!

Here is a list of the top 5 horrible movies that I own and sadly love (I just love how bad they are!!! Makes me laugh):
1) Glitter
2) Justin and Kelly
3) Drive me Crazy
4) Casper
5) The Haunting - that's as scary of a movie that I can watch without having nightmares ... eek!

Ok, those are my top 5! Tell me yours!! This is a NEW contest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muriel's Wedding: "When I lived in Porpoise Spit, I used to sit in my room for hours and listen to ABBA songs. But since I've met you and moved to Sydney, I haven't listened to one Abba song. That's because my life is as good as an Abba song. It's as good as Dancing Queen."

Urban Cowboy: "All cowboys ain't dumb. Some of 'em got smarts real good, like me."

Dune: "Moods are for cattle and loveplay, not for fighting!"

Red Dawn: "WOLVERINES!"

Waterworld: "Don't just stand there, kill something!"

Anonymous said...

I don't actually own all of these, but:

Bring It On
She's All That
Boys and Girls
10 Things I Hate About You
Jawbreakers

So basically, teen movies that are shown on USA.

gonzalez.vix said...

1) SPICE WORLD!!! Come on now, the Spice Girls were delightfully cheesy! How many of you remember the smash hit..."If you wanna be my lover" and "Cuz tonight is the night when two become one?" Haha I love it, and the movie is full of their crappy classics and bad acting, but it's GREAT. I love to hate it, even though I really don't really hate it, I secretly love it.

2)Casper- I gotta agree with Noisy V on this one. I mean you got Bill Pullman and his annoying husky voice and you got the ginormous forhead of the Christina Ricci. Oh yeah and let's not forget the dreamy Devon Sawa "Can I keep you?" LOL, this movie is horrible, but so awesome at the same time.


3)A Night At the Roxbury- This movie is straight up stupid, but it's HYSTERICAL! I mean who could have ever imagined they could come up with a full 2 hour movie with Will Ferrell and Chris Katan shaking their heads to the side at the club with the song "What is Love? Lady don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more" playing in the background? Classic!

4)The Three Ninjas- Anyone remember the famous line "Rocky loves Emily?" And one of the ninja's names is Tum Tum, that's right Tum Tum, hahaha. It's awesomely bad!

5)Adventures In Babysitting- Now this one is one of my absolute favorites, but it's awful. Sadly I watch it every chance I get, this is one of Elisabeth Shue's best films ever!

Well I hope everyone can appreciate this list, I put a lot of thought into it. PS. I'm Veronica's youngest sister Vicki.
I miss and love you lady!

Anonymous said...

wattup cuz its Dugg!!! these are my favorite hated movies

alien vs predator: the most hilarious diologue ever


Boat Trip: watchin cuba gooding junior make an ass out of himself and embarassing himself is hilarious.

Party Monster : im not homophobic but this is indeed the gayest movie ive ever seen. but i cant get enough of it cuz of its raw cheeseiness.