Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cool and the gang!

Heidi Ladycakes will be coming out to San Fran in the fall! I'm super happy about that!

Also my Aunt Lis and Uncle Tommy Loud will be out west for Thanksgiving, as well as my sisters and parents!!!! I think it would be great to spend the holiday together. I've got some great plans for decorating a tree and carol singing, and HOPEFULLY good cooking (fingers crossed - it would be my first turkey EWWWWWWWW!!!). Maybe Sequoia Jo will make some ice cream and will drop it on my dad's tummy LOL... ;) ;) Awwww, the memories.

I have a strong urge to watch a terrible movie tonight. I will choose from the following:
1) Wedding Planner (definitely a D- movie)
2) Adventures in Babysitting (A+++++++)
3) Romy and Michelle (A++++++ as well)
4) The Boy who Could Fly (F+ but I love it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Heidi Ladycakes's visit! :)