Monday, October 31, 2005

As requested - new contest


New contest!!!! You know the drill. Please remember it is a caption contest, not a STORY contest. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! p.s. if you are perverted, you will not win. *SMACK*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at what I got at Disney World, mommy: Mickey's eye!

Anonymous said...

confession of a drunken marionette

Anonymous said...

Timmy: They really were magic beans Mom and you didn't believe me! I climbed all the way up the beanstalk and into the clouds where I came across a sleeping giant. I took one of his ginormous coat buttons so I could show you and say "I told you so!"

Mommy: I told you SO???!!! TIMOTHY DAN RICHARDSON you traded our cow to a perfect stranger, you snuck out of your room, you stole someone's button, and now you're trying to say I told you so??? When your father gets home he's gonna make you eat this button for dinner!

Anonymous said...

yargh this is a hard one lol

Cornelius: mom. i got a smudge on my new frisbee that daddy gave me!!

mom: WHO GIVES A DAMN BOUT UR STUPID FRISBEE!!! UR FATHER BOUGHT THAT WHILE HE WAS WITH THE WHORE DOWN THE STREET!!! IVE GOT BIGGER PROBLEMS OF MY OWN!!! I HAVENT TAKEN A CRAP ALL DAY!! THERES ALL THIS PRESSURE IN MY ASS!! AND UR WORRIED ABOUT A STUPID FRISBEE!!! GOD!!. (twitches and cracks neck) anyhoo. what will it be tonight? mary callenders or chef boyardee?

Anonymous said...

"YOU ARE HERE" - a helpful message from the New Jersey Department of Transportation

or . . .

"Captain's log: Space . . . the infinite expanse . . . stars too numerous to count . . . distances too extreme to chart . . . Our ship is hopelessly lost somewhere near HERE, but having recently lost my toupee, my girdle, and my confidence . . . I can't be sure. I'm not even sure if I'm still indecisive . . . End transmission."

or . . .

"Is this the GOOD side or the BAD side of a hurricane?"

Anonymous said...

So....who won?