Monday, October 03, 2005

It's been a while...

Hey hey...
Sorry for the mega delay.... Miss Heidi came to visit two weekends ago and we had a really great time. We went to Muir Woods, Ghirardelli, Cold Stone, Golden Gate Brige, Golden Gate park, Afghan food, Mexican restaurants, the Exploratorium, and we went shopping in San Carlos (or as Heidi and I say, San Carlarlarlarlarlarlarlarlar). We might have done other things, but I'm drawing a major blank. We crammed a lot of fun things into 3 days. Did you know that Ghirardelli doesn't sell truffles anymore??? HEARTACHE! I mean, HELLO, I'm not going to make my own. I'm culinarily challenged!!!! Cold Stone no longer has Cake Batter!!!! :( :( :( I tried cookie batter, but it's not even HALF as good! I don't understand why they got rid of it, and I don't think I'll be going in a while because of that which could be seen as a good thing.... but it is still poopy.

I've had a cold the last few days, and I think I'm finally feeling better today. Sorry if I've been a little reluctant to pick up the phone. Please don't take it personally!

Make sure to sing outloud today!! (unless you are Josh Groban.. then please be quite)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha ur not culynarly challenged!!!! that egg burryto u made me roced the house!!!

much love cuz

ps my cay and eye dont worc