Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm OBSESSED with surveys! HELP!

SURVEY!! (shyeah im bored homies)
Body: 1. What's your middle name?: :( :( :( :( :( I haven't picked one yet

2. Is your cell phone a flip phone?: yes and it makes me THAT much cooler

3. Have you ever been to New Jersey?: Indeed I have... several times... I remember once I was at a Friendly's in New Jersey when these poor mentally challenged people walked in, only to feel the wrath of Sequoia.... :)

4. What's your favorite soda?: Manzanita

5. Do you have a satellite?: the moon

6. Where do you want to go to college?: again, I'm too old for these surveys, but I am obsessed!!

7. What's the longest road trip you've been on?: South Florida to San Francisco and vice versa.. it doesn't get much longer than that

9. What's your favorite smiley?: probably the kissy one

10. Do your parents buy lottery tickets in hopes of winning? Dad is obsessed *pinching ear*

12. Do you like the smell of Sharpies?: Do you like to ask dumb questions? :)

13. What's your screensaver look like?: my computer shuts off for no reason, so it's never on long enough to have one :) :)

15. What's your biggest pet peeve?: People who eat REALLY REALLY loudly, and Foster Shitty drivers

16. What shoe size do you wear?: 7.5

17. What's your favorite kind of cereal?: graham crackers and milk

18. Do you ever listen to classical music?: live and BREATHE it

19. What kind of instruments do you play?: piano, violin, viola, harpsichord, and a LITTLE bit of guitar!

20. Do you like Girl Scout cookies?: I don't think I dislike ANY kind of cookie, unless it's something totally unusual, like puke cookies

22. Do you like Hummers?: what a giant waste of gas and metal... thanks for costing our country lives because your 10 mpg vehicle has a rediculously huge dependency on oil

23. Do you know any foreign languages?: Spanish, Italian, pig latin, and I can sing several songs in German and French

24. Are you scared of horses?: yes... they smell and they're mean because they like to buck at me and throw me off

25. Do you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate?: the darker the better

26. Do you wear glasses?: yes! Gosh I'm cute

27. Does it annoy you when people misspell things?: if it's completely rediculous then yes

28. Do you like the beach or the mountains better?: California... it has both concurrently

29. Have you ever taken cough medecine when you didnt have a cough?: Is this question supposed to reveal whether or not I've gotten high on cough medicine?

30. Have you ever been to band camp?: Only if I wanted to gouge my ears out... I have gone to MUSIC camp though for piano, violin and composition

31. Do you know any guys with a receeding hair line?: yes................ I also know many women with receding hair lines

32. Do you know what Chacos are?: cholocate tacos? maybe?

33. Do you own a Nalgene?: Isn't that some kind of water??

34. Have you ever watched Room Raiders on MTV?: yes even though I'm almost 26

35. What's the best Christmas present you've ever got?: Michael Jordan shoes

36. What's your favorite popsicle flavor?: coconut

37. Do your parents give you an allowance?: not anymore....

38. Did you ever watch Rugrats when you were little?: um, I HATE rugrats...

39. How many groups have you joined?: You know I was the vice president of the spanish honor society!!!!!!!!!!!

40. What do you think of standardized tests?: Standardized tests are fine if they are free and are run each year to ensure students know essential information to move on to the next grade. As far as SATs go... why should 4 hours count for more than 4 years of hard work? I shouldn't have to PAY for a test that penalizes me for guessing. You know something's wrong when people pay hundreds and thousands of dollars just to pass a test where the information SHOULD already be known. It's such a monopoly and a shame that our government does not sponsor this service for its students. F- - - - -

41. What's the craziest dare you've ever done?: probably climb on the roof when I was 3... oh and once in 5th grade I said the word "suck" in public because my friend dared me and my mom was so pissed at me she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the afternoon... I'm such a rebel...

42. Have you ever cheated on a test?: no. I don't want any hand outs

43. Is tomorrow your birthday?: let me think.... no

44. Have you ever choked on your own spit?: ummm?

45. Do you like roller coasters?: LOVE THEM

46. When was the last time you went rollerblading?: probably in 7th grade when all the wheels except one fell off

47. Have you ever wished you had a twin?: I always wondered what it would be like.... I remember someone once asked if my older sister and I were twins, but then we stood up and that was the end of that.....

48. Do you have a caffeine addiction?: not anymore

49. Do you get closterphobic easily? no

50. Would you ever kiss on the first date?: depends on a lot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Middle Name: Merle, and I love it!
2. Flip Phone: Yes, I am ashamed of having a cell phone at all, so shut it.
3. New Jersey: Nope.
4. Soda: Dr. Pepper
5. Satellite: Nothing orbits me, as far as I know.
6. College: Cambridge
7. Road Trip: Vancouver->Calgary
8. There is no #8!
9. Smiley: The Winkie.
10. Lottery: Yeah. My mom's retirement plan :P.
11. There is NO #11!
12. Sharpies: No...
13. Screensaver: I hate screensavers.
14. Pet Peeve: People who spell a lot as 'alot'.
15. There is NO #14!
16. Shoe: 9
17. Cereal: Honey Nut Cheerios.
18. Classical Music: Rarely.
19. Instruments: None!
20. Scout Cookies: Meh.
21. No #21! Alright!
22. Hummers? Whatever.
23. Languages: French.
24. Horses: Hoo yeah. Scary, but cool.
25. Chocolate: either, if it has nuts in it. Neither, without.
26. Glasses: contacts.
27. Spelling: Depends on the context.
28. Beach or Mountains. Ooh. Can't pick.
29. Cough Medicine: Yup. Nyquil is great for getting sleep before exams.
30. Band Camp: does cadet camp help?
31. Hair lines: Yup.
32. Chacos: Yeah....
33. Nalgene: No, though I swear everyone else on the planet does :P. Except you, V...I'm pretty sure you don't :).
34. Room Raiders: Nope.
35. Christmas Present: not saying ;).
36. Popsicle: coconut. Definitely.
37. Allowance: heh.
38. Rugrats: nope.
39. Groups: Um....
40. Standardized Tests: Essential.
41. Dare: Writing on the wall at school.
42. Cheating: Yup.
43. Birthday: Nien.
44. Choked: Sure...
45. Roller Coasters: Yah!
46. Rollerblading: Never.
47. Twin: Of course!
48. Caffeine: No way.
49. Closterphobic. Meh.
50. Kiss: Yup.

NoisyV said...

You guys are hilarious... p.s. Sequoia, a great deal of classical music has words and that is even excluding opera.. but that's ok.. it's a common misconception.