Sunday, March 26, 2006

what a fun weekend

Yo yo yoy oy oy yo! What great weather huh? It's about TIME that it's not pouring here in SF. I did a lot of great things. Saturday I went to the Museum of Modern Art and saw some wonderful works. Almost all of the galleries/exhibits have changed since the last time I went and I loved seeing their permanent collection yet again. If you're in the area, go, but make sure your feet don't sweat! OUCH my feet were killing me, but at least I looked cute. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Today, I went up to Marin, specifically Bodega Bay, and ate some delicious food on the water. I went with Rhombus on both days and it was just a blast. We started out the day intending to furniture shop, but that severely changed.

THE END!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an excellent weekend!

Anonymous said...

pps: http://anideaofhappiness.com

Crochet rawks!

gonzalez.vix said...

Duh, of course you looked cute! Is that even necessary to say at all??? Miss and love you Bron!