Wednesday, July 26, 2006
America's got T@lent?? I don't think so!!!
Has anyone been watching that terrible show??? This one little girl plays the piano, and she is just terrible!!! Yes she has the stupid showmanship where she rocks back and forth and pretends she feels the music, but oh my goodness! She is a sloppy sloppy piano player. I think this mother of hers is doing her a giant diservice by entering her in this contest. It's giving this little girl the impression that her playing style is good and that somehow she is a genius. No.... If she really wanted her daughter to sound fantastic, she would have her play something a little bit easier but with musicality and precision. F-----.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the self-taught yodeling girl. Not enough people yodel these days.
I agree! That yodeling girl is awesome!!
Post a Comment