Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm a boy!!!!!!

Your Driving Is is: 66% Male, 34% Female

According to studies, you generally drive like a typical male.
You're confident in your driving skills, and hardly any situation gets the better of you.
And while you may have a few tickets under your belt, you're still a very good driver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it.

***Your Driving Is is: 42% Male, 58% Female***

According to studies, you drive both like a guy and a girl.
This means you're a pretty average driver, with typical quirks.
Occasionally you're frustrated and or a little reckless, but that's the exception - not the norm.

Not only am I 50% Dog, I'm 58% Female! AND, I'm a diseased Viking!

NoisyV said...

It looks like being a mostly female driver is considered negatively in this quiz! HOW RUDE!

NoisyV said...

Uh, I remember you getting into lots of accidents in high school, so I think you must suck at driving. :)