Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Family weekend

The weekend I bought my car, my family (no sequoia! :( ) came to see me. In fact it was my mother's research skills and both my mom and dad's scary skills that helped me to secure a good deal on the car. We did so many other things that weekend, totally excluding the car shopping.

I live in a cute little city where my apartment is on a lake, so my family and I went walking around the lake, got some ice cream, and then went paddle boating! That was a BLAST and having Sweet Chum as the captain ROCKED. :) At first we were just going in circles, lol, but we eventually got the hang of it. Weren't we just giggle monsters?! YES!!! We also went to some cute restaurants, played a bunch of board games, had a BBQ and overall had a lovely time. It was great to see them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you kids had a great time!

gonzalez.vix said...

hahaha, yeah going in circles rocked my world! you are the best skipper a captain could ever ask for!

ps-get your item!