Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just when I thought it was impossible!

When I was trying to fall asleep last night I played a couple rounds of Big Brain Academy. I thought, "There's no way I'll ever be able to get higher than a B...." After a couple of rounds I increased my score into the high 1400s and was thrilled out of my mind only to find out that it was still a B!!!!! I was feeling a little demoralized but I decided to hunker down and try EVEN HARDER. In every category I exceeded the scale with the exception of one!!! I got two questions wrong and ended up with a 1557. "Surely, this is an A!" I thought. *drumroll* .... here comes the grade!!! B+!!! WTH!?!?! I can only get a couple questions wrong and get a B+? Man.... It's time to work on my mental math skills. Apparently I have the brain of "Shakespeare" but I thought writing was his gig (which is not in the game)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn plus/minus grading!

NoisyV said...

Read the entry below! It's a game on my new DS! No one won because I forgot all about it... oops