Remember that pool cue I ordered May 5th? (look at the May 2006 archive)Well, it arrived yesterday! I can't wait to head out to the pool hall and play for hours and hours! My male friends said they refuse to play pool with me if I use that cue and I said, "Is it because you're afraid I'll kick your @$$ with a pink pool cue? It shouldn't matter if the cue is pink or any other color, I'll still be kicking your @$$." I mean... come on! I'd play pool against a boy if he had some macho pool cue. TOUGHEN UP and GET USED TO IT!
2 comments:
I think you should kick their asses in pool then twirl around the pool hall with your pretty cue, singing "Tralala, I love pool!"
Veronica,
I don't care if your cue is multicolored. I will beat you anyways.....
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment