Monday, October 23, 2006

Belly Dance Lessons

Hey all!

Did I tell you guys that I am taking belly dance lessons?! Well I am! Apparently I have some natural talent at it because my teacher doesn't believe that I've never had lessons. Among other things, she also says, "You're so smoooth!" and "I've never had a student who had perfect snake arms after two weeks". So yeah, I'm a perfect snake armer! Don't be jealous! It's really great fun and I look forward to it every week. I take lessons with a co-worker which gives me a chance to make some new friends on the team. I'm working towards learning Egyptian Dance Hall style. It would be really cool to branch out once I'm actually good and try out the other many styles that are out there. Fun in the not-sun! Well that's all! Peace out for now!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I *am* jealous! I suck at snake arms! Anyhoo, I'm glad that you're having fun and doing well!