Monday, October 23, 2006

To the person who bought my old car...

You're a jerk!!! I got a ticket in the mail the other day for someone who now has my old car. I sent the ticket to the car dealership, as they suggested, so that they could pass on the correct information to the city that gave out the ticket. Ok, I thought, this is dealt with. Is it?! No I just got another ticket in the mail saying that if I don't pay it, it will go to a collection agency. I'm going to hand deliver this ticket to the dealership and call them and harass them until they clear this up. I refuse to have my credit ruined because of these @$$holes that have my old car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is messed up! Have you tried calling the city parking people, or were they the ones that told you to contact the dealership? Curse you new people, and curse the dealership more!