Thursday, April 28, 2005

A little slow these days...

I know you're all eagerly anticipating new blogs every day, but it's been a little slow around here lately. I'm just working and doing my thing, and it's a lot of fun. I saw the movie Sideways last night, and it was ok. I was INCREDIBLY aggravated during the times they talked about wine (which was basically the entire movie). I'm just like.. hello.. it's a DRINK! Let's not over analyze a drink... BLAH! I guess if wine's your thing, you probably hate me now, but I just don't understand the big hoopty! Pop the cork, sniff it, swirl it, sniff it, sip it, talk about the stupid strawberries that must have grown 4 inches away from the vine and how you can taste it in the wine, yada yada yada!!!! RAR!!!!!! I don't understand what all of the hype was for this movie either. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... wake me when it's over* On a good note, it is raining and so my car is clean. :) Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about Sideways. Watched it last weekend. I think they lost me early on in the film, since I don't think I know any guys that would spend their last weekend with their buddy before they got married tasting wine. I don't get wine, so I tuned out for most of it. Guess we're not "sophisticated" enough to see the humor in the film. ;)