Thursday, April 21, 2005
okeedokee...
Well, it's a "blah" morning, I tell ya! What is it that just makes me wake up at 5:00 in the morning??? I feel like I never even fell asleep (although I did). I just found myself awake all of a sudden with my brain running a million miles a minute! I can't say I'm stressed out about anything... ideas anyone? In anycase, I'm tired, and I want to kill the 4 drivers I saw switch lanes this morning without looking.. C'mon people, it's 1) signal, 2) check that you can ACTUALLY swith lanes and 3) do it. On the plus side, I did do my belly dancing exercises this morning! On the down side, well, I still look the same... poop! ALTHOUGH, my arms are getting more toned! On the agenda today *drum roll*: 1) work! 2) get a smog check on my car 3) fall asleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment