Have you ever gone to the DMV and just wanted to scream and pull your hair out? *screaming and pulling my hair out*
HAPPY MONDAY!! I had a really fun weekend looking at cool furniture (as well as scary furniture), art (scary art too.. like that lanyard duck thing), and pretty stuff with Zimbabwe. Also, on Friday, I went to a piano recital at Ye Olde Steinway showroom with a friend of mine, whom I haven't seen since middle school! I had a lot of fun with her and am so glad to have another friend in the area! Now I have THREE friends that live around here! Isn't that stupendous???? *tear* *sniff* Just as an update, my piano officially rocks now that all the sticky keys have gone and all the unnecessary overtones have left the building! The pianist himself was "ok", although I know that Annie and I could do better, for sure. I think he was disappointed with his own performance based on his facial reactions and based on the fact that he missed the final IV-V-I cadence of his Mozart sonata! TOTAL OUCH! I mean, I missed the last note once in high school on Dvorak's Dumky trio, (right Sparktickus), but you know.. that was high school and, well, I was a senior, and well, we didn't really practice that piece too much. We still rocked the house though!!! I'd like to give a shout out to those shouting people! "Heeee-eeyyy!!!" Talk to you soon, y'all!!!! YEEEHAW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment