Monday, June 27, 2005

It has been a while and I apologize!!

Hi everyone! Man, the weekend was GREAT! I so enjoyed not working and most of all. not working until the wee hours of the morning! Wahoo!!! I bet next weekend will be more fun since I have 4 days off (unless something crazy happens!!) I think I need to go out and get a little BBQ grill, and then, I need to learn HOW to BBQ! If my skills are anything like Sequoia Jo's abilities to make pork chops, however, I am DOOMED!!! :) (and so are all the people that will be eating my foodly creations!)

I miss my grandmother more and more. I wanted to pick up the phone and call her the other day, and it hurt that I couldn't. If there's one thing I learned from my grandmother, it would be that I should always believe in something strongly and that I should never be afraid to express my opinion when it matter the most. She and my grandfather were unique sprits and have left me with pieces of their hearts and souls that I will be eternally thankful for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you and love you!! Hope you're doing well. Write me soon!! Talk to you later!! Happy 4th of July. There's a sign at a high school in Burbank that says, "Happy 4th of July. Fireworks are illegal in Burbank." LOL How fun is that? Love you. Smooch. bye.

Anonymous said...

watup watup cuz!! im sorry it took me a while to answer. yeah i miss granma so bad too but just remember she is in a better place. and remember those to birds that kept circiling her burial site? they were granma and granpa i know it!!!. but im trying my darndest to get a job so i can come up and see you in august. lots of love