Wednesday, June 08, 2005
This week
Well, this week was a very sad and trying week. My wonderfully spunky and sweet grandmother passed away on Monday, and I already miss her dearly. I'm heading to Chicago to attend the funeral tomorrow, and am preparing myself mentally for three days that will surely wear me out and bring much sorrow. I haven't even gotten over the death of my gramps a little over a year ago, and am honestly shocked by my grandmother's passing. I had called her on Saturday and she sounded alert and happy. I'm glad that I had the chance to speak with her, and I'm glad I could make her happy in having someone call her as she's been so lonely without her husband. On the only positive note, I will be glad to see my family again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment