Thursday, June 02, 2005

woweezoweee!!!

What a GREAT visit I had with Sequoia Jo! We did so many things that I bet I will forget to mention at least one of the kick arse things we did! One of my favorite things was going up to Bodega Point to have a picnic right on the ocean. It was kinda surreal. We had to climb down rocks to even get to the beach, but it was well worth it! We found some grub over in Bodega Bay at a Fish and Chips shop and mosied on over (the food was really good). We also test-drove cars together and it was SO much fun. I am still in shock that none of the sales people were jerks and that none of them called me "kiddo" this time! I have decided that I want a Mini S, but I'm not sure if I want a convertible, or the one with the two sun roofs. Anyhow, we had a ton of fun doing that, minus the insane truck driver that almost killed us!!!! We ran around some small towns in the area and went to boutiques and tried on clothes that were a little pricy. We also looked at a bunch of antique shops and had lunch at a cute cafe outside! It was a blast! Oleg was super kind in giving us a tour of the city and for being an excellent chauffer and tour guide!!! THANKS A BUNCH!!

Sweet Chum is now back in the country and it was great to talk to her this morning!! I'm so glad she followed my advice in not getting married to an Irish dude during one of those match making ceremonies! Way to go Sweet Chum!!!!!!!

I am now on the South Beach diet, so the next time you see me, I better be slim and trim!!! me now:
)------.------(

me after South Beach

) . ( <--- Those are images of my waist line btw

Oh yeah! Guitar lessons start this Saturday!!!!!!!!!! Totally psyched! I will keep you posted on how that all goes!!!

Rock on rockerrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see pictures!