Hey Noisy V!!! Thank you so much for writing about me on your blog, I really appreciate it. I am so excited to be captain, and can't wait for the season to officially start. Thanks for all the support Veronica, I love and miss you like CRAZY! Also, thanks dugg for your comment as well, you rock.
Love Always, Vix (did u think i was gonna say love always, mandy bronca?? lol)
3 comments:
ALIRGHT VICKSTER!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!! GO VICKI!!! MUCH LOVE CUZ. from urs truly Dugg
Hey Noisy V!!!
Thank you so much for writing about me on your blog, I really appreciate it. I am so excited to be captain, and can't wait for the season to officially start. Thanks for all the support Veronica, I love and miss you like CRAZY! Also, thanks dugg for your comment as well, you rock.
Love Always, Vix (did u think i was gonna say love always, mandy bronca?? lol)
PS. I am way hotter than that blonde skinny girl drawing on that blog! JK, she is too cute, I love it!
Post a Comment