Friday, August 05, 2005

Doug a lug is here!!!

So, Doug, cool cousin extraordinaire, is now chilling with me for the weekend and already we've had so many adventures!!! :) We couldn't find eachother at the airport for like an HOUR, so I called his mom and she was freaking out! OOPS! Sorry!! Then, after I paged him over the airport speakers, we were reunited once again!!!!! THE DRAMA! Then we headed up good ol' 101 (bad traffic) and headed straight for Denny's! Oooooooooooooh yeah. Doug a lug got some Moons over Mihami, and I had a Country Omlette.. yummmmmyyy. Needless to say, after eating a crap load of food, I worked out on my stairmaster while Doug watched South Park and then told me when to stop. :) Then we watched one of my favoritist (I know it's not a real word... thanks) show: MXC. You can't beat that kind of quality television, my friends. Then we were sleepy and went to sleep... go figure. Now we're at EA, and we'll be leaving at noon. FUN TIMES WERE HAD BY ALL (Doug wrote this line)!

THE END
A++++++

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't wait for my visit! Is it September, yet?