As part of my diet, I decided to have toasted whole grain sandwiches with eggs and turkey in the morning. I went to Target with miss Kaye, and found this toaster on clearance for 10 bucks. It works really well and the toast really does have a Hello Kitty shape on it! YUM!
7 comments:
Ha, that's awesome! Great find! If they had one for The Tick, that would be amazing, too! :P
Not to spam, but have you been to www.sanrio.com yet, the online home of Hello Kitty? It's crazy mad!
yep I've been there before I knew how to walk.. but thanks for spamming... skanky!
Okay. . . so the hello kitty thing is cute and all, but doesn't that also leave a very untoasted middle in your slice of bread?
It's not untoasted... it's just lightly toasted!
I just don't know that I could deal with the uneven toasting. Is it even hot enough there to melt butter?
Yes you can melt butter! What's with the Hello Kitty toaster hate! You are being totally skanky! :)
Post a Comment