Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I think I was meant to be Asian...


I had a really great weekend. I chilled on Saturday by playing Animal Crossing for hours, then I completely overhauled my closet and threw out a ton of crap I no longer need. On Sunday I watched the Bears football game with Smorgesbord (wahh they lost), and went to dinner at my friend Lauren's apartment! Ok, so none of this has anything to do with being Asian, but on Monday, Smorgesbord and I went to Japan town in SF, and I had such a blast! I loved EVERYTHING there, especially the store with all the toys and stationery. Can you blame me? :) My parents went to Asia a few months ago and brought me back a Kokeshi doll from Japan. I decided that I would like to collect one a year because they are the cutest things in the world. Here's a photo of me at Japan town. Try not to be scared! To top it off, I had sushi for dinner! YUMMMMMMM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexy pretend Asian lady!