Monday, January 23, 2006
Give me a name!!!!
So my parents keep getting calls from creditors for this person with my same name but different social security number, state, and everything. They also called my university once for some other person with the same name. I don't have a middle name, and I need one because I want them TO STOP CALLING me and my parents. It's like, if I don't have a middle inital, I'm the automatic go-to for the collectors to deal with all the other VG's out there who don't pay their bills. Right now I like the names Adelina, Liliana and Eliana. Please suggest some!!! Maybe I'm still being too hopeful since the post office still sends me my sister's mail...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, you need a name that will give you a cool set of initials. I vote for VEG.
I like Eliana because my grandmother's name was Elaine, and I like Adelina because my great grandmother's name was Lina. They were both fiesty and exciting people and I would love to take after them in some kind of way. I think Sparkles is quite appropriate to though... thanks Behr!
I dunno. . . I'm thinking something with a "Q". . .
How about Qiana or Quella?
Quincy? I had an iguana named Quincy once. . .
LOL... you guys all crack me up.
Someone once called me Dr. Brutal... how about that? :)
Post a Comment