A little bit of everything
Pink is awesome.
Of course HEIDI would like it. . . ;-)It's nice though. It's pink without being TOO pink while still being very pink and at the same time being sensible enough to not overdo the whole "pink" thing. You know what I mean?
My eyes! My eyes!Adam....I'm guessing your browser wasn't maximised ;).It pretty good once I downsized the browser!
I thinkit needs a hello kitty in the corner, though :).
uh.. yeah freak... it's a post and you already replied to it like 3 times, so knock it off! It was a post asking if you liked my new layout... that's a true gemini moment there Sequoia
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pink is awesome.
Of course HEIDI would like it. . . ;-)
It's nice though.
It's pink without being TOO pink while still being very pink and at the same time being sensible enough to not overdo the whole "pink" thing.
You know what I mean?
My eyes! My eyes!
Adam....I'm guessing your browser wasn't maximised ;).
It pretty good once I downsized the browser!
I thinkit needs a hello kitty in the corner, though :).
uh.. yeah freak... it's a post and you already replied to it like 3 times, so knock it off! It was a post asking if you liked my new layout... that's a true gemini moment there Sequoia
Post a Comment