So lately, I've been taking hour long walks around the lagoon behind my apartment (it's a big lagoon), and on one of those lovely walks I saw people playing kayak hockey... wth?! There were all these dorks sitting in kayaks tossing volleyballs at a net, and the goalie had this giant lacross Qtip thing that he/she used to deflect the balls. I was talking to Heidi on the phone at the time, so we shared a special moment! *tear*
Maybe I won't get lost on my next walk... sad.
4 comments:
I will always remember our special kayak hockey moment. *tear*
That sounds like a whole lot of fun! I've played tag in kayaks before, but never hockey! Let's try it!
I was totally making fun of it! :) If you play, I'll watch.... and then, make fun of you!!!
Yeah, I know you were, but it still sounds fun to me. You can make fun of me too! How'd they set up the net over the water, though!!??
Post a Comment