Books I've finished so far this year:
1. Mossflower - Brian Jacques
2. Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
3. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
4. Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen
Books on my list to read:
1. Mattimeo - Brian Jacques
2. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
3. The Hobbit - Tolkien
4. Brave New World - Huxley
5. Anne of Avonlea - L. M. Montgomery
2 comments:
Never forget that Reading is Sexy.
How are the Brian Jacques books? I've never read any of them...
Some suggestions:
The Time Traveler's Wife - Niffenegger
A Song of Ice and Fire series - George RR Martin (be warned that these are longggggg books)
Bridget Jones's Diary - Fielding (loosely based on Pride and Prejudice)
Genre, baby! Genre!
Good Omens -- Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell -- It's like Harry Potter, but for grown ups. And will be a movie soon I believe.
Parting Ways -- Andrew Foley (a graphic novel!) Not just 'cause he's one of my best friends either. It rawkz0rz.
Post a Comment