Thursday, June 15, 2006

EARTHQUAKE!!!!

Hey everyone! It was about 5:30 in the morning and I woke up all of sudden and I was like, "hmm... something's weird." Then out of nowhere, I feel rumbling and shaking. It was an earthquake! I was a little freaked out in my bed... I'm such a dope! I didn't even take cover or anything!! (now I know for next time!) It almost felt like a giant gust/force had gone through my apartment because the back of my apartment started rattling first and then the front, near the door (this was within a matter of 2 seconds). Nothing happened or broke because it wasn't a very strong earthquake, but it's the first earthquake for me, so I was spooked! I turned on the TV for some comfort and The World Cup was on. As it turns out, Ecuador was play Costa Rica in the world cup! I watched the first half of the game, dozed off and woke up right at the end. Go Ecuador! Way to dominate!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Earth was trying to tell you "Hey, wake up! Ecuador's playing!"