Instructions: Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative; try not to use things that someone else has already used.
1 Knowing that you are loved
2 Being completely absorbed in music whether playing or listening
3 Smelling something in the air that reminds me of my grandparents or anything that I cherish or cherished
4 Feeling sunshine on my face
5 Having someone brush my hair
6 Sitting on the side of a pool wading my feet. I love the feeling of it running in between my toes
7 Being so excited that you can't help but giggle, smile, or run around frantically
8 Laughing so hard that your stomach hurts
9 Finding something at a store or auction that you KNOW should and will belong to you
10 Coming back from work and feeling so happy to find yourself comfortable to call your place a home
I tag: Heidi, Doug, Sequoia Jo, Vicks, TK... hmm... whoever else wants to! :)
1 comment:
10. Dreaming (+ 5 if I remember it).
9. Opening a book I'm about to read.
8. Finishing a run I'm really proud of.
7. Coming up with a great plot twist.
6. Finishing a long-term project.
5. Meeting someone new.
4. Going somewhere I've never been.
3. Playing a challenging game.
2. Riding my bike.
1. Hearing my mom's voice.
Post a Comment