Friday, May 13, 2005

Guitar Weekend

I'm gonna buy my pink guitar this weekend! Isn't that exciting? I was thinking of TOTALLY glamming it up by gluing crystals/rhinestones on it that either spell out my name or form a star or some other totally 80s girly shape! Thoughts? Or I could get a totally flamboyant shoulder strap! My other goal for this weekend is to throw out all of my old and smelly flip flops that I've had for years, and replace some of them with clean sparkley new ones! See how trying my life is?!?!?! I think my favorite flip flops ever were these ones that Kaye had. They lit up everytime you stepped. WOW! PIZAZZ!!!!!!! They were also the coolest shower shoes I have ever seen. :) Sequoia Jo informs me that she has purchased some dazzling new shoes and plans to show them off when she comes to visit! I'm very excited!! RED SHOES!!!!!!! I'd like to wish everyone a WONDERFUL weekend! Stay cool and out of school and remember, do not try to go over two lanes of traffic to get on the freeway while the rest of us wait in line in the appropriate lane. Yes, Hillsdale Skanks, I'm talking to YOU!

No comments: