Monday, May 09, 2005
Woweezowee!
Look! My high school is ranked 20th in the nation! I'm really proud. :) Way to go SOA! BTW: Happy Monday! I had a fun weekend driving around the area doing chores and everything. I got a coffee table and some paper lanterns to hang in my place, and I thinkthey look awesome! I will take some pics and post them soon! I still haven't bought my guitar, but I DEFINITELY decided on the pink one that looks like a traditional electric guitar. I hope you guys had fun Mother's Days yesterday. I called my mom and my grandma, but since they're far across the country, I didn't spend anytime with them. I talked a lot to Sequoia Jo on the phone and she is just a super fun girl. She'll be coming to visit me soon... two weeks or so. I also talked to Annie, and it's great to have her back in the states. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I object to their ranking methods. I went to a small school that did not have the manpower to teach AP classes (and since we didn't have those classes, I didn't take the tests, since didn't really know what AP was). Not trying to take anything away from your ranking, just tryin to stick up for the small schools. :)
Post a Comment