Monday, May 16, 2005


This is my baby! I'm not sure if this image does her justice! I'll be sure to take a photo of me jamming with my guitar! *nar nar nar nar!* That was the sound of me rocking out! She has a beautiful finish and more importantly a very deep and warm sound. Check out the stars on the finger board! Even though this guitar has a smaller finger board than most guitars, I have problems reaching difficult chords. :( That's alright! I can't wait to be really good so I can jam a jammer with/for my friends. Doug, I'm counting on you!!! Until then, I will just play the 7 or 8 chords I have learned within the last two days. P.S. Guitar Center ROCKS! You can get lost in the place for hours! I know that Oleg and I did. They were really helpful. I mean the guy sat there with me and showed me some chords to test the sound. He also pointed out other guitars that might best fit my needs. He also didn't push at me the most expensive one, or anything like that. I also got a FREE AMP! WOWEE!!! I have purple picks, a mini amp, a gig bag, and an extra set of strings. All I need now is a kick @$$ shoulder strap! Oleg saw one that looked like a skunk and he thought I would like that because it was fuzzy. LOL. My thoughts were, "I don't want to look like I stink!" Happy Monday!  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cuz its doug. this guitar is the kewlest one ive seen on here so far u need to get more like it!! lots of love

Anonymous said...

Oooh! It looks like my favorite bowling ball!