Wednesday, May 11, 2005
This is the funniest Tshirt sight! CHECK IT OUT!
I totally love the Oregon Trail t-shirt! "You have died of dysentery". LOL. How funny is that?? Ahhh the memories. This may sound cruel and sick, but my favorite part of that game was the hunting. Shooting squirrels brought me so much happiness! (Although it was a waste of bullets considering I could have shot a deer, bear, or buffalo instead) I guess they weren't as challenging. No wonder the squirrels of Boca decided to bite me! They new of my harsh and evil ways on Oregon Trail. That's ok. I'm bigger than they are and if the come after me, I'll send Ella and Penelope out to get them! RARRRR!!!! Wait, I'll just send Ella because Penny will just flop in the sun, slowly close and open her eyes, and that's about it. Excuse me, my dark and sinister, yet beautiful mouth wants to say something: "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Did you know that in Italian, the word left is sinestra? No wonder I'm so evil; I am left handed. Happy Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Wednesday, you sinister squirrel killer, you. :)
I like the mirror image "You're Handsome" shirt...
It's from Space Balls... not to be confused with Star Wars! BLAH! :)
Post a Comment